These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at wholesale.workshopcoffee.com. By accessing this website, registering an account and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
The website ‘http://wholesale.workshopcoffee.com’ is owned, run and operated by:
Workshop Trading (London) Ltd
Richard House Winckley Square
Company No: 7098152
VAT Registration Number: GB 993 0645 92
Workshop Coffee Co.
75 Wigmore Street
Tel: +44 (0) 207 487 4902
The term ‘Workshop Coffee Co.’ or ‘Workshop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is listed above. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to withdraw from sale any products or services, at our own discretion, and are not responsible for providing notification to users of such
- Should we deem it appropriate or necessary for any reason, we will be able to refuse to accept or fulfill any orders solely at our discretion. Timely notification of such and a full refund of any monies paid will follow. Workshop Coffee Co. will not be required to offer any explanation.
- User accounts and access to ‘registered user only’ sections of our website may be suspended, deactivated or revoked at any time at our discretion.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.